SGS’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Administrator jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : August 19, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Our precision farming services equip farm managers with the detailed information required to make better decisions and maximize productivity. SGS is looking for an Administrator who will be responsible for all administrative task related to singles samples. This will include, but is not limited to, gathering all necessary information regarding singles samples from clients, invoicing and other general administrative tasks as allocated.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a person who acts with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and is a self-starting, organized individual, with excellent communication skills, and a strong attention to detail. This role provides a high level of service and support both internally and externally to ensure customer satisfaction and efficient flow.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Reporting to the Administration Manager, you in the role, are expected to:
- Arranging the pick-up of samples from Potchefstroom and other remote areas and the sending to the lab.
- Follow-up and confirmation that the samples were received by the lab.
- Opening an order line for all single samples on the Business Info Worksheet (BI)
- Completing the lab list and sending an internal order number and client info to the lab
- Obtaining signed order forms and Purchase Order Numbers for all singles samples
- Saving of single sample order forms on the server
- Keeping client info up to date on the Customer list on the BI
- Sending through of information for BOSS orders to be opened on BOSS.
- Sending out of results of all single samples and coordinating with Agronomists if recommendations must be done.
- Requesting client invoices for single samples
- Sending out of invoices to clients for single samples
- All admin related to Zambia and all other African Countries’ single samples.
- Help with other divisional tasks where requested.
- Collecting expense claims, sending them for checking and uploading all expense claims on Doc-IT for approval.
Qualification and Experience
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Formal Secretarial / Admin / Receptionist Course (Recommended) OR in a related field and/or proven years of administration, secretarial, receptionist, knowledge, skills and experience sufficient to be recognized as a qualification through Recognition of Prior Learning (Not required, but would be an advantage)
- Computer literacy in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience preferably in the Agricultural sector (Working with farmers)
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and to solve problems
- Must work organized and accurately
- Must be self-driven and able to priorities urgent work
- English and Afrikaans (Read, write and speak)
- Driver’s license
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online