Hollywoodbets’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Affiliate Specialist jobs in KwaZulu-Natal
Job Location : KwaZulu-Natal, Durban
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing/Communications or related.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role or industry (Affiliate experience preferred).
- 2-3 years’ of negotiating skills within a Sales Environment.
- 2 years’ sales/lead generation experience.
- Experience with third party affiliate systems.
- International affiliate experience.
- Recruit, manage and develop affiliate relationships on behalf of Hollywoodbets, communicating expectations, sharing best practices, disseminating offers and promotions, and providing account updates to all affiliates.
- Identify new sources of revenue on behalf of Hollywoodbets by extending reach through new affiliate relationships or optimizing affiliate marketing campaign strategies.
- Identify opportunities to better optimize affiliate results by interpreting standard and custom reports.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams on a variety of projects.
- Work with Affiliate software provider and inhouse development team to troubleshoot complex data transfer issues and other technical items.
- Provide daily support to team members and affiliates.
- Daily account checks.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting.
- Respond to incoming calls and emails and relay messages.
- Understand and manage the month-end reporting system.
- Provide support for ad hoc administrative and reporting tasks and be able to prioritise these effectively.
- Attend industry events when required and network with clients.
- Deeply understand the brand and business objectives.
- Think strategically and deliver clear recommendations.
- Report back internally on execution of strategy against measures.
- Help develop accurate account budget forecasts, foster, and grow revenue.
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Drive the delivery/execution of all campaigns accurately and on time on various channels.
- Deliver quality work, on time and according to instructions.
- Ensure you are up to date on all news and trending topics related to the business and industry.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of accounts.
- Work to improve our brand presence.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online