Absa Group Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Agent Call Center Merchant Acquiring jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Pretoria
Deadline : September 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Providing customer service and support: Answer inbound calls and respond to written queries timeously. Managing all queries through to resolution ensuring that first call resolution is adhered to at all times. Resolve all complaints within agreed service level timeframes | Strict adherence to risk and compliance: Authenticate existing and third party customers and meet security measures, also in accordance to the National Credit Act. Strictly adhere to all risk and governance policies and procedures | Self-development: Owning and being proactive about own training and development
Accountability: Problem resolution
- Attend to all telephonic enquiries received from Absa Relationship banking Acquiring and Issuing customers nationwide at first point of contact.
- Enquiries that cannot be resolved at first point of contact need to be logged on the Service Desk system, where it will be allocated to the relevant stake holders for resolution for resolution.
- Escalate identified system problems which are causing influx of additional calls.
- Provide ongoing feedback to Management regarding trends identified relating to system challenges.
Accountability: Customer Satisfaction
- Provide a first class service to the Absa Relationship Banking Acquiring and Issuing customers that will meet and exceed their expectations from a service delivery point of view.
- To provide service excellence and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Achieve contracted service level agreements: By being available to merchants in order to serve as informational support.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with customers by always acting in a professional manner to ensure a positive image for Absa Relationship Banking Acquiring and Issuing customers at all times, and adhere to required service standards to achieve quality assurance targets.
- Effectively manage and maintain the customer relationship in line with the business quality standards.
- Demonstrate compliance with all set out standards that meet the Group Communication guidelines. This will ensure that value is extracted with every contact, thereby enabling winning conversations.
- Discuss the learning path and other opportunities for improvement with the Team Leader to ensure that all training required is completed to increase knowledge and decrease unresolved enquiries that was received.
Accountability: System Management
- Monitor logged enquiries on the Service Now system to ensure that all enquiries are attended to until logic conclusion and resolution.
- On a monthly basis identify system problems or gaps and communicate via email the impact of the problem to the Team Leader.
- Engage with Team Leader and wider Absa Relationship Banking Acquiring and Issuing areas to ensure that current processes are still aligned.
- Constantly seek to improve ways of working by challenging the status quo and supporting an empowering climate within the team, sharing knowledge, experience, best practice and providing constructive feedback as required.
Education and Experience:
- NQF Level 6
- One (1) year experience in Call Centre
- Good interpersonal skills to manage customer calls and related queries.
- Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online