IQVIA’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Applications Devl Spec 2 jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
C# Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing C# .NET solutions for the organization.
- Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework, including MVC, Razor Pages.
- Creating client facing mobile applications with the .NET Xamarin framework.
- Publish regular updates to the App and Play Stores.
- Creating and consuming in-house and client facing REST APIs.
- Design and maintain Entity Framework ORM code (with backend SQL knowledge).
- Debugging and maintaining written code.
- Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
- Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Working in a project team alongside other developers using the git workflow.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
C# Developer Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology.
- C#, .NET 5 (or higher), and Microsoft Visual Studio certification and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a C# programmer or developer.
- Knowledge of other coding-languages (PHP, C+, Java, etc).
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
- Experience with working in an agile environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online