PepsiCo’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Assistant Bus System Specialist jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Cape Town
Deadline : August 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Assist to creates all requests on behalf of the business and confirm the necessary approvals before creating the request.
- Assist user mitigation for sensitive access.
- New user requests are for all SAP systems. SAP PRD, GRC, EWM and BI.
- User authorization requests for the addition of a specific function.
- Authorization changes when transfers are made.
- Authorization maintenance to update or remove roles as processes change or become obsolete.
- Trouble shooting when there is an authorization issue.
- Projects add new roles when needed E.g. New process like DSD, New plant implementations.
- Assist to Maintain the variables spreadsheet with the classifications (plant codes, purchasing groups, expense categories, release codes and printers) and approval levels.
- Assist to Manage the release codes and assignments to users.
- Assist Trouble shooting when there are enquiries regarding who released a PO release, or who next to release the PO.
- Liaise with management when the approval levels need adjustment.
- Alignment now required to align with the PepsiCo way of work.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Systems
- Relevant Qualification
- Understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows across organization.
- Strong communication skills in English a must
- Demonstrates high integrity in financial controller management and the flexibility needed to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with Process stakeholders
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives; focus on details, structured
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online