Nestle’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Assistant Factory Controller jobs in Eastern Cape
Job Location : Eastern Cape,
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
With a history spanning over 150 years, Nestl? didn’t become the world’s leading food and beverages brand by chance. Perfection is at the heart of what we do, and our people are always looking for the next big idea to cement our status. We’re now looking for an Assistant Factory Controller in East London.
Working in East London as an Assistant Factory Controller you will be responsible to provide efficient, effective and accurate costing support and advice to meet business (Corporate, Division and factory) objectives, consistent with Nestle policies.
A day in the life of an Assistant Factory Finance Controller
- Decision Support: Provision of accurate and timely detailed product costings. Variance analysis and reporting (weekly, monthly, yearly). Assist with Preparation of the Standard Cost Budget and Revisions and submit on a timely basis. Co-ordination and Involvement in new product development teams costings for feasibility studies
- Operational: Ensure audit guidelines and Nestle Accounting policy is observed. Education of shop-floor staff in use of SAP to improve material/labour control. Maintenance of data integrity for SAP. Implement procedure to avoid write offs and ensure that obsolete and redundant materials are identified and written off in accordance with head office directives. Petty Cash disbursement and replenishment
- Co-ordination and Involvement in new product development teams: Costings for feasibility studies. Provision of accurate monthly Actual Cost Calculation with consistent adherence to Period End Close timelines. Ensure that the Nestle Costing Standards Guidelines and Methodologies are observed and applied consistently.
- Validate and analyses financial and accounting information pertaining to the factory for Management and employees. Preparation of the monthly Raw and Packing materials Working Capital reporting. Involvement with all departments in Continuous Improvements initiatives.
- Involvement in shop-floor control, daily process order variance meetings with production department Management Teams. Supporting Factory Controller in decision support activities such as, what if analysis, EBA calculations etc. Ad hoc Projects. Monitor and Control factory fixed cost.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Manufacturing Accounting.
- FMCG or Manufacturing environment experience
- Someone with a strong compliance background
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online