IQVIA’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Associate Director Strategic Pricing jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
This is an career opportunity for an experienced Pricing specialist to join our Global Pricing team at strategic level. The role will lead the day to day activities of Strategic Pricing for the overall enterprise. It will be collaborating with customers and internal
stakeholders to create and implement pricing/delivery strategies and tools to support sales, revenue and profit growth. This is an essential role to our profitability. This is a homebased role, which could be based out of any European country.
- Provides integrated pricing support and vision across functions and therapeutic delivery units in support of customers and the Clinical Development business line.
- Works with internal customers to translate operational strategies into cost-competitive solutions that align with customer needs.
- Works with internal and external customers to create and implement traditional and non-traditional pricing/delivery alternatives, tactics and methodologies to meet customer needs.
- Contributes to the development, implementation and maintenance of our pricing tools.
- Contributes to discussions on business pricing/delivery strategy and direction and ensures a consistent application of our strategies across all opportunities.
- Negotiates financial and business terms for contracts involving traditional and non-traditional pricing models.
- Fully supports the management team to ensure all team goals and objectives are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree in Business, Marketing or other directly related
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in Business Management, Contracts Management, Finance and or CRO industry, with up to 5 years direct pricing experience.
- equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Knowledge of pricing, finance, operations, contract negotiations and CRO industry.
- Strategic business and Industry awareness.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in evaluating business plans.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities.
- Experience and ability to help coach and mentor staff and supported teams.
- Ability to design and implement pricing, delivery and budgeting strategies to drive growth for a large global organization.
- Excel and financial analysis skills sufficient to support analysis and development of delivery strategies and budgets, pricing methodologies and systems.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online