PepsiCo’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Brand Manager: WECA Snacks, Grains, Groceries & Essential Foods jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : August 19, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Own the development of strong functionally aligned brand AOP plans
- Lead the execution of AOP plans to ensure delivery of set KPIs.
- Manage the artwork development process with design agencies and ensure approval by the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Engagement with creative agencies in delivering relevant consumer centric marketing campaigns.
- Supervise BTL agencies ensuring mechanics are aligned and required fast pivots are executed.
- Lead alignment of marketing activities with distributors and supervise execution ensuring delivery of aligned activity KPIs
- Support innovation projects through the stage gate process.
- Landing integrated annual brand plans with the cross functional team.
- Support the development of PSP, aligned to the category strategy and growth priorities.
- Effectively managing the brands budget, and ensure compliance with all controls.
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- Marketing/Business Tertiary qualification (degree) as minimum
- Strong numerical bias.
- Demonstrable P&L understanding
- Strong social media and digital communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Persuasive skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong Computer skills (literacy)
- Minimum 5 -7 years of marketing experience within the FMCG industry
- Experience in Sub Sahara African markets is advantageous.
- Experience managing food brands preferrable
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online