Anglo American’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Bursars Mining Engineering jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
If you are a Grade 12 learner when you apply, and you receive one of our bursaries, you will get the opportunity to thoroughly investigate and confirm your career choice by working with professional practitioners for up to a year before you start with your tertiary studies.
Our Bursaries includes tuition fees, a private accommodation allowance or accommodation costs (a university residence with a self-catering allowance or a university residence including meals), a computer/laptop allowance, personal allowance, textbook allowance and our company medical aid scheme is available to you as a scholarship or bursary recipient. You may remain on your parent or guardian’s medical aid, but you must submit proof of this.
What you will need:
- Grade 12 learners must submit their Grade 11 results, stamped by the school, and provisional acceptance at a tertiary institution.
- 1st year students: Grade 12 (Mathematics, Science and English with 60% pass rate). Applied and Accepted – 1st year Mining Engineering (4-year degree – BSc, BEng, BET) – NQF8
- 2nd year students: Registered as a 1st year currently studying must have passed all modules that they have registered for
- 3rd year students: Must be currently completing 2nd year and pass all modules and must have passed all subjects you are currently registered for at tertiary institution.
- 4th year students: Must be currently completing 3rd year and pass all modules and must have passed all subjects you are currently registered for at tertiary institution.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online