Xpedient’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Analyst jobs in Western Cape
Job Location : Western Cape, Cape Town
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements
- Manage the set-up and configuration of systems.
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
- Perform design, implementation, and support upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
- User acceptance testing of new applications and enhancements
- Communication Skills.
- Critical Analysis Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Technical Awareness of the project.
- Tools and Techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working with information technologies and systems/business analysis
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Good knowledge and understanding of Health Industry coding and pricing
How to Apply for this Offer
All interested parties that possess the qualifying criteria please e-mail your to firstname.lastname@example.org, Kindly use REF XPBA082022.