Capitec Bank’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Banker jobs in Limpopo
Job Location : Limpopo,
Deadline : August 13, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- To provide a business centre-based Business Banking sales and service function that will retain and grow a portfolio of business clients by identifying and implementing value adding and specialised business banking financial products solutions from a range of standard and/or customized offerings.
- Banking experience of at least 3 years
- Experience of managing a portfolio of business customers with a service and financial analysis focus.
- Experience in preparing and motivating Credit applications
- Cost control and sales management
- 1+ yr spent in the Business Banking environment preparing and motivating credit application
- Diploma in Commerce or Finance
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- FAIS accredited as Key Individual and approved by FSCA
- Customer relationship management (CRM) principles and techniques
- How to interpret financial statements, balance sheets and basic financial ratios
- Standardized business banking transactional products and other core products relevant to small enterprises
- Business banking product offerings
- Understanding of collateral and balance sheets
- Multiple legal entities (companies, close corporations, sole proprietorships, etc.) in the business banking market and the legislative restrictions & requirements governing these from a financial services perspective
- Companies and Intellectual Properties Registration Act (CPIC) for correct documentation/mandate preparation purposes
- Knowledge of competitors offerings
- Regulations, Acts and Codes related to the banking environment.
- Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS), the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA)
- Features, benefits and value propositions of the respective company product/service offerings.
- Current taxation laws as they apply to customers.
- A good knowledge of administration processes and procedures pertaining to Business Banking transactions
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Commercial Thinking Skills
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Communications Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Decision making skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online