IQVIA’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Developmet Specialist jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Achieves and/or exceeds monthly sales targets by collaborating with field sales representatives. Enhance the sales process by analysing a wide range new customer pipelines and prospecting new customers.
- Collaboratively works with multiple field sales representatives to develop an overall customer account plan to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity.
- Identifies, qualifies and capitalizes on new sales opportunities by pulling information from various resources to interpret prospective customers’ needs to make informed decisions and recommendations to management for sales targeting.
- Proactively coordinate the lead identification and qualification process through the sales cycle.
- Grows and maintains multiple existing customer and partner relationships as well as identifies new customers through proactive call planning and execution.
- Engages with customers and target audience by telephone/email and hosting internet based ñon-lineî meetings.
- Participates in strategy calls and bid defences as needed.
- Participates in joint calls in the field with appropriate field sales representative as needed.
- Communicates directly with sales management and sales colleagues to ensure consistency of approach and standardized outputs to clearly communicate sales performance and internal and external customer related information.
- Contributes to the development of tailored communication materials (e.g. Proactive proposals, related marketing materials) used to further develop client relationships.
- Maximizes sales by effectively utilizing sales and marketing materials, appropriate databases and technologies.
- Maintains records in the required reporting systems (e.g. CRM SalesForce.com); report daily calls and produce reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keeps Manager informed about changes in pipelines, competitor activities and other market changes.
- Maintains up to date sales/technical knowledge of any relevant specialty and disease area(s), as required.
- Executes against leads, tasks and assignments from all sources targets and record these activities in CRM.
- Handles inbound/outbound calls to and from interested healthcare professionals and triage when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Demonstrable B2B sales experience
- Knowledge of Life Science or Pharma Market and drug development life cycle – preferred
- Possess strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and across multiple field sales organizations
- Possess advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, and Internet).
- Maintain focus and commitment on assigned targets.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data from a variety of sources and systems.
- An attitude which is positive, energetic, flexible and supportive in a challenging environment.
- Ability to speak additional European language – beneficial
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online