Digital Frontiers’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Chief Financial Officer jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : August 15, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
What we’re Looking For:
Our Chief Financial Officer leads the Corporate Services Division and is ultimately accountable for the controlled environment including leading the following functional areas:
- Finance, Accounting, Audit, Collections, Procurement and managing financial controls, quarterly financial reporting, managing multiple-format donor financial reporting, and maintaining segregated program accounts allocated to each donor’s funds
- Risk, Compliance
- Monitoring and Evaluation, including Business Intelligence, research to establish evidence-based stories of impact, donor/funder reporting
- Legal, specifically supplier contracting and the relationship with our partner law firm, and supervising the company secretary to plan, facilitate, schedule board meetings and to facilitate the preparation of board materials
Our CFO also has a strategic role in partnering with the CEO, Board and leadership team on the company’s future trajectories and growth:
- New venture budgeting and financing
- Raising capital
- Mergers and Acquisitions
We’re looking for a senior strategist with past/current experience in one or more of the major consulting firms that brings with them methodologies, data sourcing, data analysis, market intelligence sourcing, and an ability to condense research into strategy. A senior partner to the leadership team that can communicate at executive and board levels.
Join a fast paced, energetic, purpose driven, global organisation with substantial growth activities.
Education And Experience:
- Qualified CA(SA)
- A relevant Masters degree (advantageous)
- ñbig 4î articles experience (advantageous)
- 10+ years Executive Management Experience; Board Experience
- Experience in the non-profit industry advantageous, specifically in grant finances and reporting
- Experience in Mergers, Acquisitions, Structuring, company valuations and venture capital raising (advantageous)
- Experience in helping and advising professional services (advantageous)
- Energy, drive and a passion for excellence.
- Succinct in everything.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organised and efficient, with the ability to prioritise competing demands and tasks across multiple areas.
- An Inspiring Leader.
- Exceptional work ethic.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online