Deloitte’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Chief of Staff to the Chief People Officer jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Main Purpose of Job
- The Chief of Staff to the Chief People Officer works directly with the Africa Chief People Officer to drive the strategic talent priorities of Deloitte Africa. We have an aspirational purpose, ambition for our business, continent and are looking for an aspirational individual that can play a key role in this exciting journey.
- The scope of the role is pan-African and requires the candidate to play a key role in assisting the Chief People Officer in shaping and framing the key talent strategies, working with the business and functional leaders to translate these strategies into initiatives and drive execution. The Chief of Staff will also lead and coordinate the various stakeholder engagements, governance and the communications agenda of the CPO.
- This role will have frequent interaction with the senior leaders across the Africa Firm.
An undergraduate degree ideally with a rigorous analytical and quantitative focus
- Qualifications in any of the following would be a distinct advantage:
- Business Sciences
- Business Administration
- Human Capital Management
- Whilst not a strict requirement, a post graduate qualification (eg. MBA or similar) would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in a business or management role
- A minimum of 5 years of experience gained within a professional services environment
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Established, professional with strong strategy experience at management level
- Understand market structures, competition dynamics and client behaviours
- At least 5 years in a client facing management consulting role
- Experience delivering projects and aligning stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- Proven success with project coordination
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with data analysis
- Working knowledge of project management methods both waterfall and agile
- Working knowledge of human centred design principles
- Experience with budget management
- Working knowledge of the market, players, trends in professional services and talent trends specifically
- Concurrently deliver on portions of multiple strategy projects in a fast-paced, intense, results-oriented environment
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online