Nestle’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Consumer Engagement Advisor jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
With a history spanning over 150 years, Nestl? didn’t become the world’s leading food and beverages brand by chance. Perfection is at the heart of what we do, and our people are always looking for the next big idea to cement our status. We’re now looking for a Consumer Engagement Advisor.
The Consumer Engagement Advisor will be responsible for the operational management of the CES contact points including social media platforms. Through engaging our consumers your aim is to strengthen brand loyalty and support brand initiatives with consumer insights.
A day in the life of…
A Consumer Engagement Advisor:
- Work in an aligned and collaborative manner to manage simple consumer contacts.
- Manage added value/outbound and Complex/sensitive consumer contacts following set guidelines for local brands and specificities.
- Alert and cooperate with internal stakeholders (e.g., Marketing, QA, Corp Comms) on potential issues, crisis, errors.
- Collaborate on social media strategy providing recommendations and directly manage social media content publishing.
- Interact with consumers on our owned Social Media assets based on the co-created editorial planning and guidelines.
- Generate/present consumer insights from CES data to support brand initiatives.
What will make you successful
- 3-year degree with majors in Food science/technology, Consumer Sciences or Marketing/Communications degree or equivalent.
- 1 years’ experience as a Contact Centre Agent/ Consumer Handling or similar position.
- FMCG or Insurance and Pharmaceutical experience (Ideal)
- Social Media /Community Management expertise
- Proven success analyzing and identifying consumer feedback trends and actionable insights for key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, Bilingual
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information (product knowledge, tone of voice, processes)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online