Deloitte’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Contract Manager – Quality & Risk Management – Deloitte Consulting jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Main Purpose of the job:
As an experienced Contract Manager, you will serve as a trusted advisor to the Deloitte Consulting project leadership teams on strategic contract matters during the delivery of specific large-scale, high-risk projects within the Public and Private Services sectors. These contracts are large-scale, complex, professional services consulting projects, often incorporating a high degree of technology delivery – each with their own objectives and challenges requiring a professional hands-on approach to Contract Management.
- Leading the contract management end-to-end lifecycle of selected client-facing consulting projects
- Establishing and maintaining a strong working relationship with the Deloitte contracting and legal advisors, project leadership, internal commercial teams, subcontractor teams and, in many cases, client procurement teams
- Being the trusted advisor to project leadership by providing expert advice to delivery teams on risks and critical commercial and contract management matters – offering innovative solutions to real world and/or contractual issues
- Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure financial targets are met, support with commercial analysis and management reporting.
- Qualified Attorney with LLB or B.Com Law (majoring in Commercial & Contracts Law)
- 6-8 years’ experience in commercial contract management, preferably in a professional services environment
Your professional experience
- Contract management experience in multi-million, complex, information technology (IT) consulting, IT outsourcing, and/or IT professional services projects
- Ability to evaluate risks associated with large professional services projects
- Ability to articulate complex contractual details to wider project teams and stakeholders
- Ability to review contract documents such as statements of work and change requests and provide redrafts and suggested wording to ensure that the obligations and commitments of both parties are clear, risks are understood and deliverables are achievable
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work on numerous matters concurrently with high attention to detail
- Direct client facing and/or subcontractor facing experience
- A track record of forging relationships with internal finance and legal teams and management stakeholders
- Experience in a consulting environment or a similar large entrepreneurial business setting
- Project Management experience on large scale consulting/professional services projects.
- A successful track record of contract management preferably in a professional services environment
Talent Standards Capabilities:
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction.
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities Cross-Consulting Capabilities.
- Delivery Excellence – Ability to plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience ´ Knows the Business and Sector – Ability to comprehend how the client’s business works and keep up-to-date on industry/sector trends and leading practices.
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving – Ability to identify and solve problems objectively using analysis, experience and judgment.
- Financial Acumen – Ability to incorporate financial information when evaluating business opportunities and making recommendations.
- Executive Presence – Ability to develop relationships, establish credibility with and instill confidence in clients ´ Global Mindset – Ability to leverage cross-geography insights and practitioners to enhance client service delivery.
- Business-Technology Acumen – Ability to articulate how technology enables and differentiates the business and communicate this effectively to clients Specialised Capabilities ´ Mature Domain Expertise – Ability to apply deep, specialized expertise in a particular product/domain to solve complex business issues.
- Strategic Planning and Sustainability – Ability to apply a forward-looking perspective to set the client’s strategy and equip the HR function to sustain the strategy.
- Transformation Enablement – Ability to manage the execution of a multi-dimensional transformation program that delivers business outcomes and creates a strong qualification for Deloitte Service Line (OT) Capabilities.
- Fosters Innovation – Ability to leverage expertise in an offering and sector to generate innovative solutions for clients and continually differentiate our offerings.
- Sets the Transformation Agenda – Ability to set the transformation agenda by working with business leaders to address the human factors affecting their organization’s ability to reach its transformation objectives.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online