Mr Price Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Credit Associate jobs in Eastern Cape
Job Location : Eastern Cape,
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Provide a fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and to provide assistance.
- Actively strive for quick complaint resolution and the avoidance of escalation of issues.
- Offer customers an exemplary and timely service.
- Effectively serve multiple customers, discover their needs, and make recommendations to generate sales.
- Build and maintain internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Provide comprehensive follow-up, often going between customer and suppliers to resolve issues, and tailor resolutions to meet customer needs.
- Promote and/or market credit to customers.
- Efficiently drive credit applications in store.
- Successfully meet and/or exceed monthly credit targets efficiently.
- Promote and/or market credit to customers’ personalized product.
- Achieve and/or exceed daily sales goal by cross selling and promoting additional products and services,
- Assisting customers to complete credit applications utilizing iPads
- Maintain working knowledge of store’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales, sales promotions and campaign related requirements.
- Efficiently perform department tasks including creating displays and processing transactions.
- Assist store managers/associates to identify and resolve issues in the store.
- Maintains high level of personal integrity (e.g., practices and policies, work, high levels of attendance and personal appearance, schedule, accurate timekeeping records, etc.).
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships to ensure leads, future business and maximum productivity.
- Provide accurate product information to all customers when needed.
- Enhance product knowledge utilising resources available.
- Maintain updated knowledge on all product related concepts.
- Ensure increased customer engagement by providing appropriate advice to customers.
- Provide effective communication and presentation to customers.
- Grade 12 qualification essential
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Selling skills essential
- Sales experience in the retail industry
- General administrative skills
- Knowledge of merchandising and stock management
- Customer service orientation and focus
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online