Alstom’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Data Analyst jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Technical Support Function
- Assuresthe technical support to the projects to support turnaround time unblocking commercial service and time-to-repair
- Propose innovative solutions and implements Services solutions in the maintenance projects.
- Analyse the technical performances of the systems and the efficiency of the maintenance plan and processes, promoting action plans to improve them.
- Search for improvement actions in maintenance operations, performing engineering interface activities with Operations Engineers (depot support).
- Analyse failure criticality studies and uses RCM (Reliability Centre Maintenance) and other available methodologies to define and optimise the maintenance requirements, tasks and intervals.
- Analyse and integrates data coming from Operations (Return on Experience).
Data Analyst Function
- Provide Training both Product and Maintenance to support TSSSA Business
- Fleet analysis: Logs, events and incidences analysis to define/coordinate corrective actions to take.
- Analyse in real time events & faults from the fleet (using for instance train tracer CFM, Maintenance Box, and any other available source of data, such as track tracer, catenary tracer) in order to identify appropriated generic design problem and specific fleet or infra-structure defects.
- Creation of different reports (contractual/technical. Etc.) in order to explain incidents.
- Creation of analytics reports using available tools (Tableau, ).
- Support the improvement of the diagnosis tool (CFM, HealthHub, Track Tracer) and all future tools.
- Cooperate in the in the organization of the corrective maintenance both in depot and the stations.
- Cooperation in the implementation and development of new tools to monitor new subsystems and improve the effectiveness of the tasks done in the depot.
- Verify the correct execution of the maintenance plan, proposing improvements.
- Test different elect mechanical components.
- Update KPIs.
- Notify incidents that are likely to lead to Safety issues and Service Affecting in the fleet.
- Quality, Environment, Safety and Health normative accomplishment.
- BSc / B.Eng Degree (in Electronics or Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering) with 2 years working experience in the rail industry
- Equivalent: BTech (in Electronics or Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering) with 5 working experiences in the rail industry
- Registered or Registerable as a Professional Engineer/Technologist with ECSA (Recommended)
Minimum technical experience in railway required
- Prognostic Tools (Track Tracer, CFM, HH)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Training as a trainer experience is a plus
- Rail safety and railways standards knowledge (Preferred)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online