Discovery Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Delivery Manager jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : August 19, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Provide the means for the Carrier to engagement with Vitality Group from a Systems perspective. Ensure systems delivery to the Partner Market is accomplished.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to:
- SDLC Execution: Management of all activities within the SDLC including:
- Size, forecast, capacitate, plan, monitor, report and control all aspects of the SDLC
- Scheduling and prioritization of tasks and resources
- Coordinate: Build, Test, Deliver, Fix, Change Requests across multiple teams (external, outsourced, offshore teams, and onshore)
- Issue Resolution: Ensure that Project milestones are met through active issue resolution, timeous escalations and direct management of the resources
- Lead and manage the project resources. Mentor and guide the project team where required
- Plan, monitor and report on software delivery Success is measured on delivery against project plans
- Guide solutions towards VG V1 design Minimum CRs against V1 design
- Develop high performing teams High quality delivery on time
- Ensure quality systems delivery to the Partner Market – Production issues are measured Management
- Meet project goals and objectives within the overall scope, time frame, cost, quality, standards and SLA
- Capacity management: delegation of tasks, review of execution, and providing feedback to team members.
- Manage vendors: capacity, work allocations, quality, cost and SLAs.
- Issue management: Resolution, escalation and prevention of issues. Remove impediments to the effective functioning of the development team
- Prioritization: Participating and enabling the business Prioritization process along with the product owner.
- Risk Management and Escalations: Management of risks to the delivery timelines with appropriate escalations
- Communication: of project progress to management and project stakeholders.
- Continuous Improvement: Report on the quality of project output on completion of the project and input into the processes to ensure better, more efficient execution in the future.
- Manage IT Relationship with Partner Market
- Ensure client satisfaction in IT, systems delivery, and platform – Measure through client satisfaction, Balance Scorecard and level of Escalations.
- Manages the relationship with Business Applications owners
- Chair or attend the relevant forums, planning, organizing, resource management, project documentation, timeline and deliverable management
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Communicates effectively
- Values Driven
- Learns on the Fly
- Instils Trust
- People Savvy
- Drives Results
- Problem Solver
Education and Experience
- Degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- Lead: 5 or more years management of software development projects. Development experience is an advantage. Understand Software development principles.
- Manager: 8 or more years
- Divisional Manager: 12 or more years
- Deputy General Manager: 15 or more years
- Software development principles, Project Management, People focused. Logical Thinker, Proactive in approach to planning, Risk Mitigation, Solution Driven, Consulting
- Negotiation skills, ITIL services Framework
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online