PepsiCo’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : EHS Coordinator – Malmesbury jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : August 19, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Lead a site operational team and EHS Coordinator to fully implement PepsiCo EHS Standards across all departments and shifts.
- Attend Monthly Site Management meetings to address critical areas of EHS performance and drive resolution of action plans.
- Develop & ensure implementation of all the required EHS compliance procedures, work instructions & policies
- Lead roll-out of PepsiCo EHS Best Practices across all departments and shifts
- Lead the identification of continuous Improvement versus PepsiCo set of KPIs through conducting performance reviews with EHS management & cross functional management to ensure performance as per AOP targets
- Define & implement EHS planned Inspections on regular intervals & report findings on myEHS
- Lead the implementation of PepsiCo Behaviour Based Safety program at assigned pilot site
- Lead internal EHS compliance through regular audits and ensuring action plans are monitored & effective corrective actions are implemented
- Work closely with Site Management ensure consistent financial performance versus AOP plan
- Ensure the site is complying with PepsiCo GEHSMS, ISO 45001, & ISO 14001 international standards.
- Ensure deployment of annual EHS training plan across all departments in liaison with the EHS Capability Lead to achieve the annual organization training plans
- Report all EHS KPIs monthly on PepsiCo’s My EHS system and reporting of all incidents & NMs according to PepsiCo EHS incidents reporting standard.
- Effectively manage the EHS culture transformation & risk transformation plans
- Effectively facilitate the PepsiCo Multi-certification audit program through external audit team – ERM
- CAPEX/OPEX Motivations
Operational Risk for Site through best practices
- L2 Incidents
- L1 Incidents
- GEHSMS Action closure
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- Decision Making act independently
- Innovating and supportive of change / new processes
- Driving for results and efficiencies
- Creating an Inclusive Culture with team
- Building & Inspiring others even outside his/ her team
- Collaborating & Influencing colleagues and teams
- Acting with Integrity
- Inspiring Trust
- Proven EHS experience within FMCG.
- Can effectively communicate trends and changes to colleagues and drive implementation and improvement.
- Must have attention to detail and follow-up, as well as ability to influence across the organization.
- Familiarity and comfort with working across varied, diverse, international cultures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to represent PepsiCo internally and externally.
- High integrity, with personal commitment to corporate values.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently on teams toward common goals communication skills, with the ability to represent PepsiCo intectively and efficiently on teams toward communicate across
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online