Accenture’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Enterprise and Supplier Development Operations Analyst jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Cape Town
Deadline : August 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
As an ESD Analyst, your role will be to provide support to the ESD Lead in specific areas relating to the development and implementation of the ESD strategy.
You will be required to take full responsibility for the monthly, quarterly, and annual preferential procurement spend reporting by analyzing spend reports in line with DTI BBBEE requirements. You will be required to take full responsibility for all project administration, preparation of corporate engagements, and ESD-related reporting activities.
- Analyzing financial and BEE data and recommending optimal solutions.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual spend reports in line with legislative compliance requirements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual gap analyses in line with legislative reporting requirements and liaise with Supply Chain and Transformation teams to develop a response plan to close gaps.
- Present findings on Preferential Procurement Scorecard to key stakeholders.
- Interpret, verify and communicate all elements of the Preferential Procurement scorecard.
- Support research efforts for opportunity identification on ESD and B BBEE transactions with, strategic, non-strategic suppliers and new entrants in the market across selected commodities.
- Coordinate data collection for monthly dashboard reporting.
- Prepare SWOT, industry, value chain, and competitor analysis when required.
- Assist in the preparation of enterprise and supplier development proposals and presentations.
- Integrate with the supply chain group to ensure that there is consistent implementation, monitoring, and reporting of ESD through efficient tracking systems and reporting processes.
- You will be required to integrate into the supply chain team, gaining full visibility of sourcing initiatives to identify potential ESD opportunities and other supply chain requests such as market research as well as providing administrative support for the client s ESD digital platform while driving continuous improvement.
- Essential Relevant Bachelor’s Degree (3 years 360 Credits)
- Knowledge of B BBEE Codes of Good Practice, Preferential Procurement and Enterprise, and Supplier Development
- Advanced Excel Power BI skills analytical graphs
- 3-5 Years experience in Supply Chain
- CIPS qualification will be an added advantage
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online