Alstom’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : ERP Manager – TSSSA jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of the Job:
It is to drive the deployment of SAP in the Service Business (TSSSA) and propose local business changes if needed.
Define and manage the action plan to improve the system usage, propose enhancement, check and animate the process to keep the level of performance of the system at a high level of standard.
Support Site to measure its performance using SAP Data to develop KPI’s.
Mobility: Depots (Wolmerton, Braamfontein, Salt River and Durban)
- GSI Data Accuracy
- Material master reliability and data consistency,
- PKI and GSI Action Plan- On Time Delivery on project miles stones
- Level of maturity reached by the organization
- Effectiveness metrics
- Customer Satisfaction
- Insure for service area a smooth SAP Go-Live and support the ramp-up of the activity, mobilize additional business resources if needed
- Support roll-out implementation in accordance with the mobilization plan of the service contract execution (TSSSA)
- Analyse process, define maturity level, and lead continuous improvement process.
As SAP key-user for services:
- Manages the GSI Key User Team: recruitment, workload organization, PKI’s and individual targets, development, team animation and information cascading.
- Ensure that the Key user team is focused on its main responsibilities such as:
- GSI technical support & continuous improvement.
- Contribute to GSI evolutions and ensure regression tests.
- Monitor GSI Jobs and I-docs in connection with IT department
- Write Business specifications and make acceptance test.
- Coordinate and participate to the cut-over activities.
GSI Data quality & material master validation:
- Ensure the creation of Material Master Data for the Business and validate data in alignment with Business requirements.
- Analyse Material Master Data discrepancies and ensure the corrective actions are done by the related User
- Analyse all GSI data inconsistency messages coming from various departments and develop action plan to correct the data inconsistencies.
- Monitor GSI roles in line with Business requirements and comply with Internal Audit
- Ensure knowledgeable and empowered users on sites with RBPE training if needed.
- Support end users on their operational activity and ensure ground level pb resolution.
- Develop and track KPI in synergy with the central team to track processes efficiency
- Be the local referent for any support need related to GSI usage.
- Contribute to training documentation issuing at central level and write local documents if necessary.
- Ensure all users are trained & new entrants on their specific area of competence.
Animate and lead the continuous improvement process.
- Analyse efficiency of the processes.
- Identify priorities and operational area of improvements.
- Set-up goals and define KPI accordingly.
- Manage continuous improvement action plan.
- Conduct periodic process efficiency audits.
Main Competence Area
- Knowledge of service processes (Maintenance planning, repair, and overhaul)
- Familiar with functional and process approach.
- Use to specify Information system and familiar with project approach and methodology, Hands-on with ability to coordinate and animate action plan.
- Bachelor of Technology Degree in Mechanical / Industrial/ Information Technology
- SAP Certification in PM
- SAP Certification in MM would be advantageous
- 5-10 years’ experience, ideally in rail related industries or similar Experience in Process Engineering and Manufacturing field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in ERP and fundamental ERP understanding of the below m?tiers?
- Maintenance/Service/Repair Planning.
- Material Management.
- Supply Chain Procurement & Logistics (including Warehouse Management).?
- Solid knowledge of big data tools i.e. Azure, as well as database systems like SQL?
- Familiarity with data visualization and analytics tools, such as Power BI
- The ability to decipher and organise large amounts of data
- Excellent analytical skills to effectively scrutinize data for inaccuracies
- The ability to produce informative, relevant and user-friendly reports
- Strong experience in Interface management (monitoring of flow of information between systems)
- Knowledge of Manufacturing/shopfloor Execution Tools, Time and Attendance Tools
- Computer literate with an excellent working knowledge of MS Office (MS Outlook, TEAMS, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online