Sanlam’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Financial Advisor- jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Nelspruit
Deadline : September 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
What will you do?
- To provide financial advice along with a financial plan in line with the customer value proposition and treating customers fairly framework.
- To work in allocated key accounts and allocated markets.
- To offer customer service to Sanlam clients.
- To arrange appointments with potential customers within Key Accounts and Allocated Markets.
- To update and inform customers and client public of our new products.
Class of Business (COB):
- Should the candidate have been deemed Fit and Proper for Tier 1 by 01 April 2018, the candidate is then deemed competent for Class of Business. All applicants that were still under supervision for any competency requirement pre or post 01 April 2018 will be required to have obtained Class of Business prior to appointment. If a potential candidate has not completed Class of Business they are still deemed to be under supervision and cannot be appointed as a Financial Advisor.
Qualification & experience
- FSB recognised qualification listed or credits pertaining to the date of first appointment in the industry, as listed on the most recently published Board notice as published for recognised qualification by the FSB.
- Matric (grade 12) or NQF level 4
- RE5 an advantage
- Clear Credit and Criminal records
- FAIS Compliance
- At least one years’ work experience within sales or marketing
- A smartphone that is compatible with the latest technology, i.e. Android or Apple
- Client Service Orientation
- Ability to influence client decision
- Confident decision maker
- Great business acumen
- Adhering to principles and values
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Activity management.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online