Nampak’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Fitter & Turner jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Cape Town
Deadline : August 21, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Key responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that the equipment / machinery in the can manufacturing plant are maintained in an excellent operational condition by conducting Planned Maintenance, condition monitoring & responding to Work Arising
- Conduct Planned Maintenance on equipment/machinery as per Planned Work Orders
- To provide good workmanship on all maintenance work, repairs & installations carried out
- Attend promptly and effectively to all mechanical breakdowns in order of priority to keep downtime as low as possible
- Perform work safely and tidy area upon completion of all maintenance work
- Provide timeous suitable feedback to immediate supervisor and production.
- Complete and submit all relevant documents.
The ideal candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent
- N3 Mechanical
- Qualified Fitter & Turner / Turner (Proof of qualification needed)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the manufacturing environment.
- Must be willing to work overtime as and when required
- Must be willing to work shifts if required.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online