The Coca-Cola Company’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Forecasting and Scenario Planning Director jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : August 13, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
What You’ll Do for Us
- Lead development of finance analysis (value chain analysis, financial modelling, opportunity assessment, return on investment analysis, cash flow analysis and other financial tools) to develop recommendations to business leads and strategy assessments to support decision making.
- Forecasting and business analytics leadership of volume and revenue forecast while ensuring a high level of forecast accuracy is delivered.
- Analysis of business results and recommending forward actions to close gaps to plan or accelerate the business results.
- Analysis of business performance for gaps versus plan and lead the development of contingencies/solves for leadership teams.
- Understand external and competitive category performance to inform decisions. Leadership of financial management with the customer team, which requires strong customer focus and influence.
- Communicate and interpret findings across brand, category and consumer based on financial analysis that provides additional perspectives on implications, risk, opportunity and trends.
- Build value-based relationships with Brand, Customer, Commercial, RGM, Franchise, Supply Chain, Legal and other key associates.
- Review, improve, provide input, approve and present completed analyses that requires expert knowledge of financial models and application of strategic and operational measures to assess economic and commercial viability of proposed investments.
- Responsible for leading a team recruit, develop and sustain a diverse and high-performing team. Coach, guide, and mentor team in managing and building their quantitative and analytical skills. Establishing key relationships that can be leveraged to strengthen team capabilities and to provide career advancement opportunities in the organization.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related field, with a Master’s is preferred.
- 7+ years of global financial management experience with responsibility for operations with people and resources management experience.
- Experienced in Annual Business Planning and strategic thinking including applying forecasting techniques and skills to develop and evaluate business goals and strategies, analyzing information to derive insights and implications to initiate planning/re-planning, and controlling actual results vs. budget.
- Must possess ability to motivate and develop the talent and to collaborate with cross-functional peers to define the business plan/rolling estimate deliverables.
- Strong understanding of customer P&L management (including drivers of volume, revenue, and gross profit), revenue growth management capabilities, forecasting and trade spend effectiveness.
- Ability to evaluate business planning goals/strategies and analyze financials to derive at insights and initiate gap solving for Customer leadership team.
- Strong change management capabilities demonstrates innovation and creativity to create business solutions; ability to influence/gain alignment across divergent perspectives.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online