KPMG South Africa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Functional HR Manager – Botswana jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Skills and attributes required for the role:
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Communication (written and oral) and negotiation skills
- IR Skills and in-depth knowledge of the relevant Labor Legislation
- Analytical/statistical skills
- Action orientation.
- Transformational leadership.
- Problem solving and decision-making.
- Team leadership.
- Stakeholder relationships
- Ability to deal with conflict.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Extremely high level of confidentially and integrity.
- Able to maintain a friendly, professional manner when liaising with clients, even in challenging situations.
- Ability to multi-task.
- The ability to build collaborative relationship with good interpersonal skills and the ability to relate well to colleagues with differing levels of expertise and skills while championing inclusion and diversity.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to perform to deadlines.
- Ability to lead and manage multi-disciplinary team.
- Team player who is self-aware.
- Strong organisation skills; a self-starter with initiative, ability to foster innovation and a common-sense approach to problem solving.
- Sound decision making ability
- High level of attention to detail and a desire to drive quality
Minimum requirements to apply for the role (including qualifications and experience):
- A minimum degree in a social sciences or management discipline e.g. Human resource management or industrial psychology or other relevant discipline or studying towards one
- Minimum 5-8 years’ HR generalist experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working at a middle management level in HR.
- Knowledge in HR methodologies, tools and techniques and value chains.
- Knowledge in HR strategy development and enablement.
- Knowledge of emerging trends in HR and utilising a variety of HR tools / models to achieve results.
- Knowledge of the relevant labour and skills regulatory frameworks
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online