Tsebo Solution’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : General Assistant jobs in Western Cape
Job Location : Western Cape,
Deadline : August 29, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that the Company & Statutory regulations regarding cleanliness & hygiene are complied with within all tasks undertaken.
- To ensure that the quality standards of both customer service and operating processes, health and safety standards and food standards are met.
- Assists in the preparation of meals, especially salads and desserts.
- Places entrees, salads, desserts and other food on the serving line.
- Keeps the serving line well-stocked and clean.
- May assist in training new employees.
- Stores and records food leftovers.
- Keeps canteen tables, kitchen and other areas clean and orderly.
- To ensure that customer expectations are met within the provisions of the contract.
- To ensure a high level of customer service within the area of responsibility.
- Where applicable, to ensure that stock in the designated area of responsibility is counted and signed over to the correct staff on the following shift.
- To carry out any reasonable request by management.
- To report and where possible take action when faced with customer and client complaints or compliments.
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary.
- Performs related work as assigned.
Skills and Competencies
- Must enjoy practical and methodical work
- Be honest and reliable
- Have good hand-eye coordination
- Be able to work quickly and safely
- Have good personal hygiene
- Be free from skin allergies to foods and detergents
- Have good communication skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Must have the stamina to work 45-50 hours per week.
- Be able to bend, stand and lift.
- Be 18 years of age Must have completed at least a Nationa Senior Certficate
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online