Anglo American’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Global Travel and Expense Manager jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
As part of this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the Travel and Expense Management processes are aligned enabling a seamless customer experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for developing and executing the Global Travel & Expense (T&E) strategy.
- Ensures that regional T&E strategies fulfils local requirements
- Accountable for the efficiencies and effectiveness of the end-to-end travel and expense life cycle
- Build and manage relationships within a complex business environment across various levels of seniority and diverse stakeholders across multiple geographies
- Drive operational excellence across the T&E team to ensure the evolving business needs are met and continuous improvement is the core focus
- Develop and maintain high standards of governance across the processes aligned to the organization’s compliance and governance framework
- Onboarding of new vendors and ensuring that all Service Level Agreements are adhered to
- Accountable for the Expense Management delivery model globally through the SAP Concur solution.
- Drive SAP Concur systems compliance and standardization across all Business Units and Group Functions ensuring alignment with relevant Group T&E policies.
- Establish a quality assurance/audit standard to continuously perform expense spend audits.
- Manage the change management and communication regarding any T&E changes and updates
- Develop and maintain high standards of governance across the T&E service line ensuring that all processes meet the requirements of the Group T&E policies.
- Identify and recommend improvements to the T&E process, procedures and business controls to perform services more cost-effectively and efficiently.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree qualification, a post graduate degree will be preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in managing service delivery teams within a Travel and Expense environment
- Proven track record of establishing and managing large end to end in-house travel and expense operations within a global context.
- Experience building and managing a high-performing team, with a genuine passion for developing talent
- Demonstrated ability to transcend between strategic thinking and operational excellence with a focus on quality, control and execution.
- Strong knowledge of travel and expense policies and procedures
- Experience in enabling technology to deliver Travel and expense services
- Experience of working in a global corporate environment
- Proficient English written and verbal communication competency
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong PC skills, with a confident approach working with MS Office and travel and expense systems
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online