Toyota’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Graduate Trainee Business Management jobs in KwaZulu-Natal
Job Location : KwaZulu-Natal, Durban
Deadline : August 26, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits, Relocation, Competitive salary packages, Subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Applicants must be in their final year of studying or have completed the required qualification
- Qualifications: Diploma or Bcom Degree Business Management
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Academic proficiency
- Applicants are required to be South African citizens
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER MY APPLICATION?
- Should you be successful, our recruiter will be in contact with you to complete a series of Assessments.
- Panel Virtual Interview
- Technical Presentation
- Psychometric Assessments
- The 2 year development programme starts on the 1st of February 2023
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online