Alstom’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Industrial Data Key User jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of the Job
- Ensure proper Master Data management system application and process development.
- Ensure data consistency and reliability for all Industrial ERP master data
- Train end users, coach & provide support
- Measure and monitor system Usage
Key responsibilities include the following:
ERP Data quality & material master validation-Material Management
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of Material Master Data for the Industrial fields and validate data in alignment with Industrial flows.
- Analyze all ERP data inconsistency messages coming from various departments: warehouse, manufacturing, logistics method, industrialization, sourcing and ensure compliance to Internal Financial rules.
- Analyze ERP error messages specific to master data quality and implement corrective actions.
- Support Engineering in Industrialization of Bill of Materials.
- Support PME in Material Management, Work Centre, BOM (Bill of Materials) and Routing Management.
ERP technical support & continuous improvement-MM
- Referent for final users in case ERP dysfunction.
- Ensure Hot-line link with ITC for all ERP incidents and change requests.
- Write Business specifications and make acceptance test.
- Participate in working groups with IT functions and Production Management to optimize the ERP using processes.
- Lead new SAP implementation in the Area on responsibility.
- Be the local referent for any support need related to ERP usage.
- Contribute to training documentation issuing at central level and write local documents if necessary.
- Train new entrants & refresher training for existing users on their specific area of competence.
- ND: Industrial Engineering/Process Engineering
- Similar experience of 3-5 years in an industrial environment Industrial Data Key User
- ERP: SAP (MM, PP), Material Master Management, BOM Management, Routing and Work Center Management, Production Planning
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing, Process Engineering and Supply Chain processes
- Effective Communication
- Results Orientation
- Decision Making
- Change Management
- Problem Solving & Support to Users
Closing Date 2 August 2022
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online