SAP’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Industry Value Advisor – FSI jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : August 08, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for an Industry Value Advisor to join our Southern Africa team, specialising in Financial Services and Insurance (FSI), with the following main areas of responsibility:
- Driving Demand Generation and Business Development
- Strategic Account Planning
- Executing Value Realization Engagements
The requirements of the role are similar in many ways to Management Consulting, however with less travel and more fun through multi-tasking on multiple customer engagements at different stages. The successful candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced, results oriented work environment and be able to develop new industry expertise and solution areas as required.
Job Specific Competencies And Skills
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic and curious individual who has:
A pro-active, flexible and can-do attitude
- Willing to take either a leading or supporting role, depending on context and team composition.
- Builds trust with colleagues and customers by delivering high quality results rapidly and reliably.
- Bridges knowledge gaps by actively networking and seeking out information.
An aptitude for industry-based, consultative selling
- Combines an understanding of industry dynamics, customer strategy and business models to identify and articulate value opportunities.
- Masters techniques such as workshop facilitation, issue analysis, benchmarking and cost-benefit/ROI analysis to develop clear, well supported recommendations in written documents.
- Delivers crisp presentations to small and large audiences and deals efficiently with objections.
- Executive and sales awareness
- 8+ years in roles
Education And Qualifications
- Able to shape interventions and communications appropriately with an awareness of the dynamics and incentives of our sales executives and customers.
- Actively position our services by pro-actively identifying situations where IVA can add value, both internally with account teams and externally with customers.
- Capable of shaping and motivating a course of action in ambiguous situations, or where our services may be unsolicited.
- Strategy, business, or technology consulting.
- Business development or value advisory for software or cloud services.
- Strategy setting, transformation or P&L leadership
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) required, MBA or equivalent from accredited university preferred.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent report (PPT, Word) authoring skills using the pyramid principle and with attention to detail.
- Strong group management and facilitation skills; design thinking or similar methods a strong plus.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online