IQVIA’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Informed Consent Form Lead jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Under general supervision, perform site activation activities in assigned studies for investigative sites, according to applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions, working closely with the Site Activation Manager (SAM), Project Management team, and other departments as necessary. Review documents for completeness, consistency and accuracy, under guidance of senior staff.
- Prepare site regulatory documents, reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
- Inform team members of completion of regulatory and contractual documents for individual sites.
- Distribute completed documents to sites and internal project team members.
- Support the updating and maintenance of internal systems, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with accurate and complete project specific information.
- Review, track and follow up the progress, the approval and execution of documents, regulatory, ethics, Informed Consent Form (ICF) and Investigator Pack (IP) release documents.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with 3 years’ experience in an administrative environment or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good attention to detail.
- General awareness of clinical trial environment and drug development process.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and sponsors.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online