Discovery Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Instructional Designer jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : August 08, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The vacancy is for a Junior Instructional Designer role within the Discovery Institute of Training. The role requires the Instructional Designer to develop high-quality training material for Discovery products. The role involves content development, constant evaluation of the training cycle and regular updating of material. The role is ideally suited for an individual with a passion for learning and development with strong writing skills.
- All work must be done accurately, comprehensively and to an acceptable quality.
- Consulting with the senior Instructional Designers on project and task requirements.
- Assist the senior Instructional Designers to design, develop and update training material and assessments for instructor lead and online learning (storyboards only) training in line with the curriculum to ensure that learning outcomes are matched.
- Maintaining material and ensuring best practice guidelines are followed across the sales areas.
- Conduct research on new concepts and methodologies which could be incorporated.
- Very good command of English language
- Demonstrate strong writing skills, both technical and creative
- Well organised with a superior attention to detail
- Creative and innovative
- Good project management and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills driven by a strong code of ethical behaviour
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Significant knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to understand and interpret complex content and have the ability through effective writing skills to transform that content into effective training material
- Adapting and responding to change
- Goal orientated and deadline driven
- Giving and receiving feedback
Experience Experience Essential/Advantageous
- At least 1-year experience in compiling and writing comprehensive content for professional use.
- Education and training qualification.
- Experience in learning and development.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Business related degree
- Basic knowledge of Discovery and it’s product offerings
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online