Marvel Placement Consultant’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : IT Support Technician jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Bloemfontein
Deadline : September 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Qualifications and Experience:
- Completed A+ and N+ Certification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT Technical Support.
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Implementing and supporting experience.
- Ability in following appropriate fault-finding methodologies to resolve technical issues.
- Strong people skills.
- Morning Checks to ensure maximum system stability.
- Monitor service requests / incident queues and update and escalate in accordance to Service Level Agreements.
- Prepare and maintain up to date documentation for all Gauteng, detailing configuration of deployed solutions.
- Ensure internal KEDB is updated with known issues / incidents to reduce investigation and resolution times where possible.
- Updating and booking of time on all business tools where required.
- Assisting with systems installation.
- Network Installations (cabling, trunking and patching).
- 1st Line Desktop and Platform Support (OS, Runtime).
- Maintenance on all systems, security, desktops and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining application backups.
- 1st Line Support and troubleshooting on desktops / platforms / application related incidents / changes.
- Perform onsite testing after Change Control Implementations as and when needed.
- Participate in 24/7 Standby Rotations.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online