IQVIA’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Lab Project Svcs Lead jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Establish a close working relationship with all PC/SS team members, OCL (Operational Client Lead) and CLM (Client Liaison Manager) representatives (where applicable) to ensure consistent quality and global delivery of all studies, which may include sponsor-specific standards and programme-specific procedures. Collaborate with other functional groups within the company, where necessary, in order to ensure PC/SS colleagues are able to deliver in relation to study milestones. Provide support for study-specific challenges and help to negotiate obstacles. Support the Project Services department as required within the chosen subject matter expert (SME) field, coaching less experienced employees in processes and task completion. These fields should include, but not be limited to:
- Systems . Serve as a liaison between PC/SS staff and the team manager. Provide day to day guidance of a more junior, or less experienced . Support initiatives and general coaching, with a focus on pre-launch and post-launch activities (where applicable). . May act as a highly experienced Project Coordinator/Set-up Specialist with a focus on supporting more complex studies or those with high visibility (rescue/escalation studies, study programmes or new clients for example). May also be responsible for managing own studies as required. . Support the project teams with investigations and preventive/corrective actions for reported incidents. . Direct, mentor and assist in training of less experienced Project Services staff. Report on team performance against job specific responsibilities, customer expectations, and project baselines in relation to the monitoring and overall project support required to be provided by the PC/SS. This will include 1:1 group meetings, coordination of resourcing requirements and acting as a point of escalation for team members to optimise client delivery. . Assist in the preparation of training needs analysis for staff, in collaboration with Departmental Trainers & L&D, and ensure that training is conducted as appropriate. . May perform duties and responsibilities of Project or Set-Up Coordinator or indeed Project or Set-Up Manager when needed, for short-term and long-term assignments. Work performed is in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice. Work with other Lead PC/SS colleagues across all Q2 Solutions Project Services locations, supporting and participating within regional and global Lead PC/SS meetings. Support line manager with any other delegated actions required to support the PC/SS group and department overall.
- Bachelor’s Degree Sciences or related field Pref Or
- Other Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years of clinical or research industry experience, including 1 year project management / project set up experience Pref
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Possess strong interpersonal skills for interaction with senior members within sponsor organizations and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and Quintiles LIMS system
- Possess an understanding of medical and clinical research terminology
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand environment
- Previous knowledge of Q2 Solutions processes and computer systems is highly desired
- Knowledge of Project Management processes and terminology
- Good organizational and operational skills
- Good accuracy and attention to detail skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online