Deloitte’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Life Sciences & Healthcare: Consultant – Actuarial & Analytical Solutions jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
What impact will you make?
Your work will make an impact that matters, while you lead and thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
What you’ll do / Specialized Competencies
- Provide advisory services to an array of clients, across many industries and sectors
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Build financial and mathematical models
- Support project proposals and concept notes
Qualifications & Experience required
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferably in Life Sciences and Healthcare (enabling the candidate to work with complex data sets and business questions)Post graduate degree would be beneficial (not required) with strong consideration of a business related post graduate degree
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience including consulting, advisory
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, with the ability to interact effectively with clients at all levels.
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Experience using the suite of Microsoft Office software (specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online