Astron Energy Ltd.’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Manager – Branded Marketers jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified,
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Guides team and BM to ensure that all AE’s OEHES and other process requirements are met at Retail sites.
- Drives BMs to ensure customer profitability is attained – P&L and Financial Responsibility for Product Sales for their Retail
- Guides the BM Retail TM’s on critical moves to capture new business opportunities and maximize profitability
- Works with BM Retail TM’s to implement profitability improvement processes by identifying right mix of channels, segment targeting and cost to serve analysis per customer
- Encourage BMs to coaches and guides TMs’s on the management of the P&L and Balance Sheet in respect of each Retailer across the Retail
- Joint responsibility with Branded Marketers ï for managing, monitoring and necessary action to manage individual customer profitability metrics across all product channels, and manages associated operating expenses and CAPEX budgeting
- Accountable for achieving key business operational and financial targets including EBITDA & ROCE through an agreed set of performance measures
- Jointly responsible with BM’s for new business development within allocated area and for growing profitable volume to given targets, as well as improving the sales area profitability, with a dedicated focus on cost management, receivables management, including credit management, receivables collection, granting of credit terms
- Uses his/her extensive knowledge in Retail to ensuring complete and robust business plans for the area to ensure profitability at customer level
- Aids Gross Margin optimization and value chain profitability by leveraging tools and processes
- Monitors monthly performance with Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and agrees on action plans to ensure EBITDA targets are achieved. Evaluates and analyses local competitive market trends and tactics and makes recommendations to the respective functional teams including Pricing and Value Chain Optimization (VCO)
Professional Qualification and Certifications:
- Degree in Sales & Marketing/Commercial or related.
- 5 10 years relationship management experience in Managing teams in Sales and Marketing.
- Understanding of the retail service station supply and value chain complexities.
Knowledge and skills:
- Team Leadership Track record of operational excellence delivery and ensures that all employees under his/her responsibility understand and fulfil their compliance obligations
- Builds organizational capability and creates capacity for change for the organization.
- Excellent customer communication and interaction skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Creative and critical problem-solving skills
- Numerical and analytical thinking skills
- Strong influencer and ability to drive collaboration
- Proactive, Self-Motivated
- Ability to develop and engage on strategic initiatives
- Ability to perform market and commercial analysis of economics
- Ability to engage professionally at executive and CEO level
07 August 2022
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online