Absa Group Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Manager Business Development jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : August 28, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
To maintain a customer relationship portfolio of major customers in respect of their business requirements including maximizing customer sales, service and profit performance in the Absa businesses.
- Achieve individual product sales targets on the Absa Investment management services platform
- Manage personal sales activity in line with business requirements
- Establish and maintain professional relationships through networking with industry leaders, regulators and policy makers as well as business partners that are key in the development of new ventures.
- Apply for membership at relevant industry bodies as agreed with the line management to build relationships with key players in the industry
- Host regular and relevant functions (as agreed with line management) to socialize new products and sell existing offerings)
- Manage the relationship with key regional stakeholders ( i.e. Regional Managers) through networking in the region to ensure optimal value add of business development
- Through established relations with corporate clients and brokerages ensure the continuous enhancement and improvement of customer retention initiatives to reduce outflows and increase new business.
- Sustain and uphold already established relationships with existing clients by visiting, answering queries, or by analyzing financial situation and business requirements of clients, so as to support and link the client with value added products or create awareness as to ABSA solution offerings.
- Coordinate client functions on an ad-hoc basis in order to create general awareness of ABSA offerings. Act as a conduit and be the relationship link between 3rd party clients in order to ensure delivery of superior customer experience and achievement of set goals.
- Understand customer needs in order to propose offerings fit for the market by analyzing relevant supply/demand industry trends and/patterns
- Stay abreast of developments and changes in the market by identifying business opportunities in the market that align to the business unit strategy
- Identify product and/solution gaps in the market and recommend corrective action to address the gaps to relevant internal key delivery areas
- Define target market and deliver on long term growth and sales targets by means of onboarding of new brokerages or advisers, specific business development interventions such as presentations to clients and adding of value to these businesses.
- Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online