Luno’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Market Surveillance Analyst jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Cape Town
Deadline : September 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Your mission will be:
- Supporting Luno’s market surveillance efforts across multiple regions;
- Facilitating compliance with regulations to ensure the market is operated in an orderly, fair and transparent manner;
- Reviewing alerts to ensure compliance with rules governing trading, clearing and settlements of transactions on the exchange;
- Filing regulatory reports to ensure compliance and deepening trust with regulators;
- Collaborate with the wider Financial Crime and Liquidity team to support ad-hoc requests and queries;
- Helping to scale the capability and capacity of the team through the use of technology.
You will enjoy this role if you have:
- A BSc, BEng, BComm or other relevant qualification from an accredited college/university in Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Math or a related quantitative field of study.
- At least 3 years experience in a financial markets related role within a trading or compliance environment;
- Strong analytical, detail oriented mindset
- A fundamental understanding of customer and transaction risk scoring models;
- Ability to conduct a quantitative analysis from varied information sources to investigate complex financial transactions;
- A can do, get things done attitude;
- Proficiency in English with sound interpersonal skills;
- An ethical, transparent approach to weighing in on customer activity.
In the first 3 months you will:
- Have a thorough functional understanding of Luno’s Financial Crime tools and integrations.
- Support the execution of the Market Surveillance efforts and operationalise initiatives.
- Identify and understand the challenges and propose solutions to circumvent them.
- Gain exposure to the cryptocurrency industry, transaction monitoring and financial crime.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online