Discovery Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Marketing Campaign Consultant html jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : August 15, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The Discovery Digital Marketing team is seeking an html builder and designer who will be responsible for building emails and sending emails, sms and mobile push communications. In this role you will be responsible for developing and executing the Company’s marketing emails including promotional blast emails, trigger emails and event based emails.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Is able to build and code emails from scratch and to design email templates
- Executes the email marketing strategy and manages the execution of campaigns.
- Is able to execute campaigns on a campaign management interface.
- Builds, actively manages and maintains the email calendar.
- Partners with stakeholders to ensure design, content and segmentation adhere to best practice standards.
- Works with Brand and Business owners to execute full lifecycle programs that are relevant and appealing to target audiences.
- Reports on and analyzes key marketing metrics to ensure campaigns are meeting goals.
- Analyzes email campaigns to make recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness.
- Tracks and executes end-to-end campaign plans to optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including open rates, click through rates, engagement, and conversion.
- Is detail oriented to get the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Is results focused and delivers campaign reports timeously and with attention to detail
- Continuously delivers on mailing strategies to drive higher returns including A/B and multivariate testing of subject lines, message, content, images, offers, mailing frequency, segments, etc.
- This position has a direct impact on the reputation the Company maintains in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Works to facilitate the objectives of the department and Company under minimal direction.
- This is a highly visible position, impacting the business strategically and operationally.
- Position works closely with the Marketing, IT, Data Science and creative departments and agencies
- Position works closely with external vendors including Everlytic and SAP Hybris Marketing
- Html building
- Image resizing
- Stay current with email marketing best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Proven ability to communicate insights and action items driven from data.
- Segmentation skills, strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle short-term needs with overall strategy
- Creative, highly organized, articulate, flexible, and very hands-on.
- Ability to manage email programs from conception to production, including reporting.
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter who thrives on getting things done.
- Clear understanding of marketing metrics and expertise in A/B testing and ROI analysis.
Education and Experience
- Design or Information technology qualification including html and CSS preferred OR
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business Administration with demonstrated coding skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online