SolarAfrica Energy Pty Ltd’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : National Sales Manager jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng,
Deadline : September 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The role of the National Sales Manager will be to train, develop, upskill and manage a growing team of Key Account Managers throughout South Africa. The successful candidate will manage a high-performance sales team and thrive in the day-to-day management and growth of the team.
The ideal candidate will have PV experience or renewable energy sector experience, strong business development and people skills and a proven record of success as a Sales Manager. The successful candidate will assist with proposal creation, support the teams with customer meetings when required, and coordinate projects through the credit, technical review and final agreement stages.
The role will oversee the sales objectives, goals, and revenue of all the teams and sales personnel they supervise, develop, and maintain successful customer relationships. The National Sales Manager will grow the customer base, support the sales team to achieve this objective, and focus on the activities that drive deals to close.
Position of the job in the organisation:
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Sales.
- Execute our existing sales strategy for growth.
- Work closely with the technical team to manage delivery expectations to customers.
- Achieve sales targets through the team, which are measured quarterly and by day-to-day activities and planning
- Evaluate & report accurately on a credible pipeline using CRM tools for reporting
- Assist with coordination of training days/feedback requirements that can assist the sales team with more significant sales and target correct customer types
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with the customers
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events as required
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies with day-to-day management
- Lead the team to be output focused and achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Establish productive and professional long-term relationships with customers
- Supervising sales team and daily activities
- Monitor and analyse performance and suggest improvements
- Prepare sales forecast reports
- Liaise with marketing and product development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Initiate and manage new product launches with the product specialist
- Manage and monitor daily sales operations through CRM
- Drive strategic sales initiatives
- Available to travel as required
- Any other job duties associated with this role
- Excellent negotiating skills and demonstrate sound judgement
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing a high-performance sales team
- Relevant qualifications in sales, marketing and Business administration
- Must have five years of proven business development experience, preferably within the solar PV industry/renewables
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel, and Microsoft Projects software literate
- Able to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of renewable energy for heavy power users
- Ability to work with financial models and create detailed customer proposals and solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation & time management skills
- Able to plan effectively to accomplish long and short-term goals
- Proven history of establishing and maintaining relationships
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal at multiple organisational levels
- Driver’s license essential
A good understanding of solar PV and related technologies.
Solar PPA experience
Experience with CRM tools HubSpot, Salesforce or similar
Six Sigma certification
- We hire, reward and recognise our team against these values. It is imperative that you believe in these values and demonstrates them consistently.
- We are passionate and proud of what we do.
- We communicate candidly, especially when it is difficult.
- We take initiative, share our mistakes and grow together.
- We are dependable and take accountability.
- No one person is bigger than the solution – no egos.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online