Nissan Motor Corporation’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : NSA: IS/IT Business Relationship Manager jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Pretoria
Deadline : September 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
PURPOSE / DETAILS OF THE JOB
- Requirements management and business analysis, high level design and solutions architecture.
- Manage operational availability of products/systems.
- Subject Matter expert for several products/systems.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Post Graduate Business qualification is advantageous
- Minimum 10 years’ IT experience, with at least 5 years relevant experience in IT Operations management, preferably in an international organisation with reporting lines across countries, in the Automotive / manufacturing environment Vehicle Sales and Marketing Systems, After sales and Warranty, Finance and Accounting, Manufacturing Experience in one or more of the following areas are necessary:
- Experience in systems analysis, functional design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Strong knowledge in systems designs techniques (e.g., Data Flow Diagrams, Data Models, etc.).
- Capable of translating business requirements into application design.
- Understanding of relevant technologies.
- Good understanding of the software development process, including requirement gathering, analysis/design, development tools/technologies, release/version control, contemporary testing methodologies and deployment management
- Strong analysis, design and implementation experience with technologies
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Must be able to design solutions that must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
- Might be involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- System and Data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations. Purpose:
- Coordinating AMIEO IT/IS service portfolio end-to-end across NSA geographical region. He/she is coordinating & communicating across local NSA IS/IT departments and AMIEO IS/IT groups to drive operational excellence into the service. He/she is responsible to clarify service issues as well as net new demands.
- Initiate and develop relationships with clients for business growth. Address customer issues/concerns in accurate and timely manner. Work closely with clients to understand the business needs and to explore opportunities for growth. Align business needs to Nissan Digital technology landscape and strategy.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Act as the IT/IS liaison, manages and coordinates all sorts of communication between NSA companies and Central IT/IS.
- Consolidate NSA IS/IT project portfolio. Provide visibility to AMIEO IS Management.
- Understanding NSA Business goals and corporate IT/IS Strategy.
- Projecting IT/IS communications at Executive Level in NSA companies when appropriate.
- Channel NSA IT/IS demand to the appropriate Central Europe IS/IT organization.
- Delivery of information for use by others. Specific examples might include, but are not limited to the following:
- Participating in the budget planning process for NSA IS/IT.
- Scope & requirements of applications managed by the European IS team which can be of interest for NSA.
- Communications of the service plan, and changes to the plan. Status updates.
- Compliance status. NSA advocate within IT/IS.
- Share best practices between AMIEO and NSA IS/IT teams and facilitates the implementation.
COMPETENCIES AND KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Technical skills as appropriate to the service, may include but not limited to:
- Sense of Accountability, strong communicator, strong social competence, customer focus.
- Remote management competences.
- Problem solving, relationship management, negotiation & conflict management, trouble shooting, and training skills, able to work in a team and individually.
- Consulting, presentation & researching skills & project management skills. Communication and documentation skills.
- Present clear & easy to understand results (metrics) to projects/ teams.
- Able to work successfully with project teams, PM’s, developers, support analysts, and testers. Aware of the cultural difference within region and sensitive to possible issues. Budgeting ability identify the requirements from data gathered.
- Recognize and understand the Client profile, products, services & stakeholders and build positive relationship development, both horizontally and vertically. Support Domain BRM to partner with business
- leadership to plan new joint initiatives, evaluate proposals, and determine fitment into business capability roadmaps and priorities.
- Support Domain BRM to maintain track of business initiatives which needs IS attention.
- Coordinate the demand within a domain across the markets and create a roadmap and manage roadmap and projects related to it
- Create the project budget with the help of Financial Analyst and maintain monthly reporting for the same
- Ensure business value realization and optimization, from value plans through consultancy, business case development and financial awareness, managing expectations, and identifying opportunities to add value to the client.
- Partner with the Domain BRM to ensure a healthy and well-managed initiative portfolio.Report for domain Project portfolio across the region Engage as a project/program stakeholder in client’s projects in evaluating project efforts and monitor progress against joint strategic plans, objectives, including managing escalation and risk mitigation Drive the domain Weekly Status meeting, and other meetings related to project status in terms of QCT
- Assist the client in on boarding new stakeholders including vendors and educate these partners about the processes, roles, and capabilities.
- Establish communication processes and channels across business functions and ensure consistent and effective communication.
- Responsible for communications related to roadmap, projects, budget under leadership of AMI IS Domain leader
- Work closely with IS Domain representatives in the market to create collaborative environment for IS IT employees and leaders
- Responsible for administration of the project including but not limited to project validation, approvals etc.
- Assist in the roll-out Digital tools
- Ensure effective management of IT budget, human resources, and general staff development.
- Work with legal and procurement divisions within the authority to negotiate and structure service level agreements (SLAs) with various vendors or service providers of products and services to ensure optimal return on investment for the company.
- Efficiently and effectively manage both OPEX and CAPEX budget under his/her leadership, ensuring monthly balancing and reporting of the finances
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online