Triggerise’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Organisational Development Manager jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
As Organisational Development Manager, it is your job to make sure individuals, groups and the organisation as a whole develop and retain the capacity to deliver in their roles at Triggerise. You help set the organisational development strategy and oversee its execution.
- You monitor how individuals are doing at Triggerise and coordinate interventions if needed within your team or with the relevant manager or other stakeholders within or outside the People team.
- You create and execute a learning and development strategy that ensures our employees have a common set of skills and knowledge that is necessary to succeed at Triggerise.
- You identify areas where the organisation as a whole needs to improve or learn.
- You design and communicate a series of identifiable support offerings from your team to the organisation.
- You design and execute a system of data gathering, analysis and reporting that helps us monitor and improve the effectiveness of our development efforts.
You enjoy and find satisfaction in developing the individuals around you. You lead and develop your team and mentor them if needed. You create a positive working environment that aligns with Triggerise values.
- You know how people work and learn and can adapt your tactics to that.
- You can keep your eye on the bigger picture and structure it for others.
- You can create buy-in for your plans and ideas.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online