JG AFRIKA’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Pavement Engineer jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Must have a minimum of a B Sc. or B Eng. Degree in Civil Engineering.
- A post-graduate qualification in Pavement Studies would be an advantage.
- Professional registration would be preferred; If not yet registered, should be close to registering.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant years’ post-graduation experience in a consulting engineering environment including design, and contract documentation,
- Must be competent in Elmod and Rubicon.
- Must have advanced EXCEL skills.
- Must have working knowledge of FIDIC conditions of contract.
- New pavement, reseal and rehabilitation experience is essential.
- Must have good communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Must have already had site experience for registration purposes.
Job Profile / Skills
- A valid driver’s licence is essential.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team, be prepared to work in the field and must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to supply traceable and contactable references.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!