Anglo American’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : PIT: Enviromental Science jobs in Northern Cape
Job Location : Northern Cape,
Deadline : August 19, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
As a Graduate: Environmental Sciences you will be involved in all aspects of the environmental function which will include helping the development and implementation of procedures, management plans and systems to improve environmental performance.
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates who want to have a smarter future within mining. Initially, you will be offered a three-year graduate programme with our Southern Africa Business Unit rotating to one or more of our sites where possible (three twelve-month placements). You have the chance to make a difference in real projects and follow a structured learning development journey.
If you are ready to make the most of everything you’ve learned so far, be challenged, work together with industry leaders, and be a part of a supportive and a vibrant Graduate community, then Anglo American is ready for you.
To qualify for the Anglo American Graduate Programme, you must:
- Have completed Degree, BTech or post-grad qualification in Environmental Management.
- Valid drivers Licence
- Have completed your degree within the last 2 years
- Have no more than two years of relevant work experience.
- Be a team player with strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition, and a passion for challenging work in our operations.
- Be available/willing to work in remote areas of South Africa as part of the Graduate Programme .
Closing Date: 20th, July 2022
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online