KPMG South Africa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Procurement Manager jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Setting strategic direction for the internal procurement function at KPMG.
- Risk management of all applicable P2P procurement activities.
- Strategic procurement management of all supplier contracts.
- Achieving ISO compliance targets.
- Oversight and collaboration of travel management activities and spend.
- Oversight and collaboration of IT capital procurement, stationery and marketing spend.
- Business Lead for Oracle P2P aimed at centralised procurement.
- Responsible for Preferential Procurement element of the BEE scorecard.
- Formulation and implementation of formal procurement policies, processes and procedures and integration into business and ERP system.
- Oversight of contract management and related procurement activities.
- To maximise economies of scale and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Management of procurement team (including training & development).
- Monthly reporting on procurement activities including classification, vendor management etc.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Purchasing Experience, minimum 5+ years.
- Leading a team, 5+ years.
- Project Management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Word.
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle ERP and Power BI reporting.
- Experience in a professional services firm preferable.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online