Nedbank’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Product Analyst: Client and Client Regulatory x2 jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : August 15, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- To assist in the fulfilment of the role of product owner for the Client and Client Regulatory domain squad and to manage identified operational functions within the team for improved efficiencies.
- Move client and client regulatory technology enablement towards agile practices and ñyou build it, you own it, you run itî principles by actively participating in a long live ñdomainî squad and align it to strategies and commercialization by ensuring that there is a domain technology strategy aligned to business objectives.
- Ensure Development quality by working with the squad to ensure well defined initiative scope and well written user stories.
- Ensure management is always updated and aware of changes and requirements in relation to projects.
- Deliver business unit strategic goals and improve business ownership, technology partnership and joint decision-making with clear accountability and within your mandate by identifying technology opportunities and efficiencies to improve overall business value
- Plan and communicate domain demand as an ongoing process and ensuring products are readied to deliver commercial value.
- Backlog grooming by taking responsibility for the integrated feature backlog and working with relevant stakeholders to prioritize items (effectively determining optimal sequencing & synchronization)
- Ensure adoption of BizDevOps practices.
- Reporting & business liaison through BAU engagement with BU MEs
- Serve as point of contact for related BU queries and requests to the extent required by the product manager and BU management.
- Along with TPO, provide updates and measures for digital reviews.
- Ensure escalation of risks and contribution of risk KRIs.
- Participate in CIB Digital Ceremonies as part of the Product Owner community where required.
- Ensure effective teamwork and dynamics by cooperating; influencing and inspiring others to deliver within agreed timelines.
- Identify risks that system, process and other changes pose to business as usual.
- Identify processes to be optimised and / or automated
- Provide input into the ñto beî process design, including advising what is operationally feasible
- Provide training during the operationalisation of systems, process or other changes.
- Participate as a member of a high performing team and an environment for optimal performance.
- Manage own performance by executing on performance agreement.
- Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
- Participate where required in decision making processes within mandate.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science/Information Resource Management or relevant qualification
Minimum Experience Level
- 2 -3 years general banking experience overall experience within wholesale banking/juristic client base preferred.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Extract ,transform and Load Data
- Decision Making
- Continuous Improvement
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
Closing Date: 26th, July 2022
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online