NOV’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Project Manager jobs in Eastern Cape
Job Location : Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth
Deadline : August 08, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Plan, direct, and co-ordinate activities of designated project(s) to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frames and fund parameters. Project management and customer focal point for all NOV associated project work scopes: Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) programs, Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) programs, re-certifications, upgrades, re-activations, capital equipment exchanges, OEM repairs, rig/ship yard based inspections and other internal projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project management and customer focal point for all NOV associated project work scopes: Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) programs, Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) programs, re-certifications, upgrades, re-activations, capital equipment exchanges, OEM repairs, rig/ship yard based inspections and other internal projects.
- Follow standardized processes, policies and operational procedures from a global operations perspective.
- Responsible for all project planning activities including scope identification, creation of the Project Execution Plan (PEP) and documentation gathering.
- Create and document required work scopes of the project such as quotations, proposals, purchase orders and change orders as required through the duration of the project.
- Issue and track purchase orders for parts and services for internal and 3rd party requirements.
- Responsible for project execution including scope execution and issuance of project certifications.
- Collaborate with both regional and local Aftermarket representatives (Service, Spares, Repair, Engineering, Sales, Accounting/Finance, etc) to maximise support, planning, project execution and customer experience.
- Build and strengthen relationships with customer, suppliers and vendors.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling projects which includes risk management, change management and progress management, reporting and project close out.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and project management experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- 3+ years within a project management role.
- Experience handling customers and internal stakeholders professionally throughout the project lifecycle.
SKILLS, TRAINING, OR SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge of oil and gas industry drilling, pressure control and/or lifting and handling equipment.
- Strong understanding of PMI principals and methodology.
- Understanding of technical documentation packages/drawings.
- Fluent in Aftermarket systems, such as, RigOffice, Compass, Tracker, PIMS, and other system
- Fluent in MS Office products, specifically Project, Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
Closing Date: 15th, July 2022
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online