Zutari’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Project Manager jobs in Western Cape
Job Location : Western Cape, Cape Town
Deadline : August 08, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Managing projects to the development of policies, strategic outcomes, business diagnosis and organisational improvement reporting for the client.
- Managing the execution of sector plans, feasibility studies, impact assessment, concept plans, and business improvement plans for the clients’ technical project portfolio.
- Services to support the construction management delivery of infrastructure on new or rehab projects.
- Manage, operate and maintain services that improve the management and O&M of infrastructure and services through data collection & improvement, systems improvement, process management and improvement e.g. programme management of client’s delivery processes, as opposed to project controls and people development & training (e.g. community development).
- Single point of accountability for project delivery, attending to all related PMBOK project management functional areas. (e.g.) Quality, change, risk, health & safety, project scope and commercials, progress, procurement, and project information)
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships, both internal and external
- Project commercial and contractual obligation management
- Demonstrate project people leadership to meet project objectives
- Qualified professional project manager
- Minimum 4+ to 7+ years of programme and project delivery experience with the private or public sector for projects.
- Firm understanding of programme and project delivery and construction contracts
- Prefer to be registered with PMI as a professional project manager (PMP)
- Beneficial to be registered with SACPMC as a construction project management professional
Skills and characteristics
- Passionate about program, project and construction project management as a primary career choice
- Able to navigate uncertainty and conflict resolution
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Commercial astuteness
- Inspirational leadership and people developer qualities; and
- Strong organisational and project management experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online