GlaxoSmithKline’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Quality Manager jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of QMS knowledge and awareness of changes within the commercial environment to seek opportunities and manage potential business adversity.
- Ensure a robust, sustainable and effective QMS (Quality Management System) through monitoring and reviewing the compliance status within the LOC element of the Supply Chain and South Africa Marketing Company.
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of effective Quality Assurance systems to ensure that local operations are in full compliance with GSK standards and policies, Handbook, GMP, GDP and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that all SOPs are in place, updated & training has been conducted across the business. Ensure a monitoring system in place for tracking training compliance and process for escalation of persistent non-compliance. Processes in place for delivering routine training for updates to SOPs, GQPs, and GQMPs as relevant.
- Promote QMS management principles and seek continuous improvement of the processes
- Review, conduct impact assessments and implement any updates to QMS policies
- Ensure that all internal procedures and systems in use in the LOC are compliant to GSK QMS, Guide for Commercial Companies, and local regulatory requirements
- Maintains all quality documentation such as product specifications and Standard Operating Procedures in accordance with GSK policies.
- Ensures all product specifications and related documents (e.g. CoAs, TTs) are maintained compliant to current registered details and Maintains and updates the QA Standard Operating Procedures
- BSc – Scientific tertiary qualification
- 3-5 years Quality experience within the pharmaceutical industry, and application of Quality Systems
- 3 – 5 years managerial experience within Pharmaceutical would be an advantage
- Quality experience within the industry and application of Quality Systems
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Problem identification and solving skills
- Able to work effectively in English
- Self-starter, able to schedule and progress workload on own
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to GMP/GDP
- Knowledge on effective quality documentation systems
- Leadership skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online